Monday, March 15, 2010

Hi Hoe Nursery

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work I go. . .
You know, I don't think there is any more rewarding work than that you do in the garden. I am so excited that spring is here and I can start spending my time clearing, planting, replanting and growing. And the best perks are the beautiful bouquets to put in your house.




Hi Hoe Nursery is owned and operated by Sharon and Craig Haugen in Lynden. Talk about your Happy Place!!!! We are so glad to have Sharon with us at the show this year. It's been a few years since she has been here.



Here is Sharon with her mock up booth. By the way, Sharon is the proud Grandmother of triplet girls, so be sure to stop by and share brags with her.


Sharon has such a knack for incorporating yard art into her gardens.

And her arrangements. What a gift.
I'm sure you will love her and her booth.
Only 4 more days!!! See you all there!

No comments: